Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Endless

Sometimes I wonder why life happens the way it does.

When I started this blog, I was looking for an outlet and a way to express my life, as it was, and to continue to find the blessings in it, despite the circumstances.

The responses from you, the reader, have been overwhelming.  The love and support I have received as I've taken you on my journey through motherhood and my experiences is amazing.

No matter what happens in my life, good or bad, I have learned that there is always a greater plan.  There is always life after loss, healing after pain, joy after sorrow.  There is never a reason to give up, or give in.

I know these things now more than ever.

The friendships I have are endless.

My love for my children is endless.

The blessings I see when I open my eyes every day are endless.

The grace and mercy I have been given are endless.

I have such peace about the next chapter and have finally accepted that life as I knew it before is no longer.  I have begun to see a glimpse of my life to come, and it is BEAUTIFUL.


There's no other way to be, no other way to think.  God is good.  He continues to amaze me every single day as I walk this journey, completely blinded by what's around the next corner.


He is faithful.

Although the next chapter of my journey is unclear to me, I believe that what lies ahead is something wonderful.  I will continue to walk with my head held high, proud of the wife I was and the mother that I am.  I will not walk into the future with fear, but with hope and anticipation of things and events that are beyond my comprehension of happiness as I knew it.


I know this is a short post, but I need to get back to it.


God's blessings are endless.


The future, the promises are endless.

1 comment:

  1. Tremendous attitude, Kristi. We may not always understand God's plan, but we just have to trust that he is leading us in the right direction. The truth of God's love is not that He allows bad things to happen in our lives - it's His promise that He will be there for us when they do!
    Hang in there - better things await you!
    Lindsey Bissonette

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... It is quick and easy. Thanks for your feedback!