Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Up And Coming (89/366)

Sunday April 1, 2012

I'd like to let you know of a few posts that I have in the works to publish soon.

Some of these subjects are near and dear to me, some are near and dear to others who have expressed concern to me of certain areas of their lives - and I have some perspective on those areas.

Step Moms - A Surprise Blessing
An Excerpt From My Childhood Diary
My Plate Is Full! But I've Room For Dessert...
Unplug Your Plug In

I've been working on these for some time, and as they are completed I will publish them.  This is part of the new direction I am taking with this blog.

I am very excited about the new direction, but I will say I probably picked the wrong week to make it happen. 

With Spring Break starting tomorrow, I will have both kids at home with me all day.  I won't have one in school and one napping - which is when I usually write.

So, I will do my best, but in the meantime will keep plugging away at these topics.  I've received a lot of feedback already (all positive) on the new direction, and I appreciate the loyal readers.

Today, I'm thankful that my brain has clicked on - as far as writing goes.  I'm so excited and inspired by the feedback and suggestions I have received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... It is quick and easy. Thanks for your feedback!