Monday, January 30, 2012

Gotta Love 3! (26/366)

Monday January 30, 2012

I've heard that 3 is worse than 2 - as in, Terrible Twos. 

Ava is 4 weeks away from turning 3, and already I can't wait until 4.

I don't mean that in the sense that I don't love my daughter, or (most) every moment we're together.  I mean that in the sense that I ask, "WHEN WILL THE WHINING END?"  Or at least, will I get a small break between say, 3 and 14?

I'm sure I will get the usual, "Time flies so fast, enjoy this age!" or, "Oh, just wait until she's a teenager!"

She's not a naughty kid - AT. ALL.

But we didn't get this with Hannah at all.  We've always joked that we got the worst of Hannah in her first 4-5 months of life.  She's been pretty perfect since.

Ava was a normal baby (by normal I mean no debilitating colic), and a totally normal toddler.  We've had the potty problems, the phases, the two's and now we're approaching the 3's.

And I'm nervous!

BUT... I'm thankful for both of my beautiful daughters, and all of the memorable moments we have on a daily basis.

And thankful for a glass (or two) of wine after the day is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... It is quick and easy. Thanks for your feedback!