Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Supriz Book (14/365)

Every day, when Hannah gets home from school I empty her backpack.  It's usually filled with schoolwork, artwork, and other miscelaneous things she's done that day.

Today, I pulled out the most adorable book that Hannah had written and I want to share it.

Hannah writes books all the time (wonder where she gets it from??), but this one is extra special to me - it shows a lot of her talent and character.

This is Hannah...
And this is her book...
It reads: "My Surprise Book"  Shhh
And when you lift the flap...


"Surprise!"
"What is there? I guess there's probably a surprise!" Shhhh
And when you lift the flap...
"Surprise!"
"I wonder what is there? I do not know."  Listen... Shhh
And when you lift the flap...
"Surprise!"

"I see my friends at the store. I saw Emma and Bailee. It was a surprise!"

This makes me so happy!  I love the way she articulates every letter and the literal sound of each word, trying to spell them correctly.

Just thought I'd share - isn't this precious?

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment... It is quick and easy. Thanks for your feedback!