Monday, January 16, 2012

Lazy (10/365)

Today was a super lazy day.

I love lazy days.  But let me say the only reason I was able to be lazy is because my daughters were at a sleepover with their Bumpa & Gwi Gwi.  Normally, there's no rest for the weary around here!

We got up and made coffee and breakfast.  I didn't clean the kitchen afterward (not right away).

Then, we sat around with our friends who we had hung out with the night before (see Dancy Pants), and each of us had a game of Words With Friends going - against each other!

When our friends left, my husband and I proceeded right back to the couch... for the rest of the afternoon!

Obviously, we got hungry at some point and decided neither of us felt like cooking.  So, we got ready and went to dinner - just the two of us.

We were gone about 2 hours - I ran into a friend of mine at the restaurant who was with her baby boy, so I got to meet him for the first time! 

When we got home, we put on our pj's, watched a little football, and were in bed by 11:00 pm.

Perfectly lazy.

Perfectly refreshing.

Perfectly ok.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment... It is quick and easy. Thanks for your feedback!