Monday, January 30, 2012

My Friend Book (24/366)

Saturday January 28, 2012

Here is Hannah's latest literary masterpiece...


I see my friend Kayla B. at the park. I played with her. But I do not see her. I think that she is behind the brown and green tree. It was fun!


I see my friend Bryanna S. at the ice cream shop. We got ice cream and it was chocolate ice cream. We like ice cream very much. It was very fun!






I see my friend Bailee. I saw her at the store. It was a surprise for me! We had fun together and we had very very fun!





I think Hannah got a little tired of trying to come up with something write on the last page - I can tell by how repetitive she was in just trying to fill the page!

This girl makes my heart tick. She is so sweet and so brilliant - I just can't say enough about her.

Super proud Mom moment.