Monday, January 9, 2012

We Had Some Words (5/365)

I am having so much fun right now!

But... I'm not really getting anything done that I should be.

I started playing Words With Friends a couple of weeks ago and

I.

Am.

Addicted.

At first I only had a couple of friends that liked to play. Then I hooked my husband's iPod Touch up with the game, and more friends were found in the meantime.

Tonight I had 6 games going at the same time.

Oops!

Well, needless to say, I put the girls to bed around 9:00 and I have been playing ever since!  Instead, I should have been folding laundry, cleaning the kitchen, going through the mail... something else besides playing this game.

So, tomorrow starts a new day. I needed a new routine anyway, so I'm looking on the bright side and saying that just as I did when I first joined Facebook, I will find a happy medium.

I will say this though, anyone who has ever seen my Facebook status updates on the weekends knows that Scrabble is a serious super-fun pasttime of mine and my husband's.  We play it almost EVERY weekend, year round, after the girls go to bed.

Today, I'm thankful for pasttimes, and technology that brings people together.

Oh, and I won all 6 games - beat my husband by 4 points on the last word!

1 comment:

  1. Cheer! Cheer! ALWAYS fun to win like that! I haven't started words with friends....because I fear I would LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment... It is quick and easy. Thanks for your feedback!