Monday, January 16, 2012

I've Got Nothin' (12/365)

Well, I knew this would happen eventually... I feel I have nothing to write about today.

I know I sent out 3 posts earlier, but I had actually written those on that day and saved them as a draft so I could publish them the right way when I had time.

Today, I've been cleaning, picking up after the weekend, hanging out with my youngest all day.  I've been searching for cute things that happened or something that popped into my head that would be a good topic... but I've got nothin'.

Nothing.

So, I'm thankful that tomorrow is a new day.  Thankful I get to spend one more day with my family.

Ava and I have dance class tomorrow and I am also officially starting what will hopefully be my final weight loss journey... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... It is quick and easy. Thanks for your feedback!