Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Aftermath (82/366)

Sunday March 25, 2012

Well yesterday was a complete success!

The dance pictures went as smooth as could be. 

We were there right on time, only waited 10 minutes, and were back home within an hour.

And it's a 20 minute drive each way.

That's pretty good.

I must thank my step-mom Dianne for coming over early to the party and helping me with hair and make-up.

Things went so smoothly and we were so ahead of time that it almost seemed as though I didn't need her.

But without her, I'm sure it would have gone very differently.














(Above: Hannah, 6 going on 16)







(Above: Ava, Age 3)

(Below: Sisters - I've been told they are almost identical!)


The party was an absolute blast!

Aside from my daughter Hannah throwing a dance party using my iPod instead of hers (she knows better) with the kitchen stereo (think hip-hop and rock vs. Kids Bop) everything went amazingly well!

I love seeing our friends after not seeing them since the end of summer last year. 

It's always amazing to me how much their kids have grown!  I love watching our kids, who are all about the same age, play together as if they see each other all the time!

And to see those friends who are expecting new babies this late spring and summer is so exciting too!

Today I'm thankful that everything went off without a hitch.  We had plenty of food, the weather was nice enough that we played outside mostly and it seemed as though everyone had a great time catching up.

I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... It is quick and easy. Thanks for your feedback!