Thursday, March 15, 2012

Madness (72/366)

Thursday March 15, 2012

Today... March Madness starts!  I absolutely LOVE this time of year. 

Almost as much as I love the Fall.

Almost.

I love the weather. I love the basketball games. I love the brackets. (GO STATE!)

This day means only good things are coming.

Warmer weather ~ although, the last few days have been mid to upper 70's, so I can't complain.

Gardening.  That's going to be fun this year.

Softball. 'Nuff said.

Hannah's baseball starts.

Dance recital in June.

Golf league starts soon - always fun times there.

Summertime - boating, bonfires, friends.

Need I go on?

There is a good feeling in the air.  It's good for the mind and good for the soul.

We've been cooped up all winter, even though it was mild.  It was still winter.

Now, we've got endless activities with the kids, family and friends to look forward to.

Today, I'm thankful for the NCAA.  Without it, spring would never come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... It is quick and easy. Thanks for your feedback!