Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Everything Hurts (77/366)

Short post tonight... I'm posting from the Blogger app on my phone, which I don't like to do, but it works for tonight.


I'm sunburnt.


My arms, legs, chest and back hurt.


My toes hurt.


My eyes hurt.


I remember why we don't hang out on our deck...


Ava and I went to dance this morning. Then we sat at the body shop for over an hour waiting for an oil change.


When we finally got home, lunch made and Ava napping it was 1:00.


I finished power washing the deck.


The whole deck.


And the stairs.


And the supports.


It took me over 3 hours.


Then I hauled the heavy, HEAVY power washer down the steps, one at a time, and moved the hose and reel to the other side of the house (not an easy task with a muddy yard) and started to wash the front patio.


It's all exposed aggregate so it could use a shine up. So could the front door...


I ran out of gas.


But everything is all set up for tomorrow. I'll add the screens and windows to the to-do list too.


Another 85 degree day... What else is there to do??!!


Tonight, I'm thankful for Aloe Vera, a cool shower and my bed.


Early.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment... It is quick and easy. Thanks for your feedback!