Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The BIG Day (81/366)

Saturday March 24, 2012

Today is the big day.

Not only do we have the girls' birthday party, but we also have the girls' dance pictures.

I love getting their dance pictures taken.

And so do they.

They get to put tons of makeup on, and it's the first time they get to wear their recital costumes.

After that, we get to race home to put on our party dresses and play!

Their birthday party is usually a big event around here.

We invite our whole family, and all of our friends and their kids.

It's kind of a "Mid-Winter" break and get-together.

There are upwards of 30 or more people here.

Best of all, I don't have to clean today.

At all.

Maybe a little pick up after everyone has gone home, but I'll save the after-party cleaning for tomorrow.

Today, I'm going to relax and enjoy myself.

I am thankful for great family and friends - both for Mommy and my girls.  It is something I look forward to every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... It is quick and easy. Thanks for your feedback!