Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Almost Done (79/366)

Thursday March 22, 2012

Today marks the second to last day of my absolutely exhausting cleaning spree.

I took spring cleaning to a whole new level.

I won't bore you with all of the nitty gritty details of everything I've done, but let's just say I will have soooo much more time this spring (the real spring, not this fake one we're getting teased with right now) and summer to PLAY!!

I have had so much energy this week preparing for the girls' birthday party this weekend.

And I've needed it.

But at the end of the day,

I.

Am.

Whooped.

I have had zero gumption to write anything.

So bear with me while I collect myself and after this weekend I will be back at it.

Today, I'm thankful that I can see the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... It is quick and easy. Thanks for your feedback!