Monday, March 19, 2012

Summer In March (74/366)

Saturday March 17, 2012

I hate talking about the weather. 

It's the worst subject to make small talk with ~ but we all do it!

So, I'm going to just say that the past 10 days' weather has been like a DREAM.

Between 70 and 80 degrees during the day, and between 50 and 60 degrees at night. 

Windows open, fans blasting.

Capris are comfortable, jeans are comfortable, shorts work... it's PERFECT.

If I could bottle this weather and save it for the months of December through February I would.

Today, I'm thankful for the summer-like weather that is blessing us with its presence in mid-March.

Next weekend we are having the girls' birthday party here at our house.  The weather is still going to be warm enough to grill out and have the kids play outside.

That's good, cuz the birthday parties around here are pretty big!

Stay tuned... that day's post will be interesting I'm sure.  Last year at their birthday party I actually asked someone to leave...  Craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... It is quick and easy. Thanks for your feedback!