Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Letter to My Friend

Dearest Friend,

I just wanted to say that seeing your name come up when you called was such an amazing surprise.

Sometimes, we don't realize how much we miss someone until we see them, or in this case, talk with them.

Words cannot express the value that you add to my life.

I cannot count the number of lessons I have learned from you.

I cherish every single laugh we've shared, and late (SUPER late) talks into the wee hours of the morning.

Remember T.G.I Friday's?

And Kahunaville? (Whoa)

And nights spent playing cards?

You introduced me to P!nk...

You let me into your life, your mind, which is something you don't do lightly, or with just anybody.

With you, there's no drama, no preconceived notions, no minced words.

You ooze confidence, whether or not you feel it. 

You've taught me to be a sincere, honest friend (sometimes the truth hurts... or just plain 'ol sucks)!

You teach by example, and we all catch on quickly.  Anyone around you is drawn to your awesome personality, your flair for life and the next adventure. 

You are a beautiful, amazing person.

I wish we could talk more often, but it makes the times we do all the more special.  There's so much more I could say, but you can read my mind sometimes, so I don't have to!

You're like a sister to me, irreplaceable, one of a kind.

I love you friend - and no amount of time or distance will ever change that.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment... It is quick and easy. Thanks for your feedback!