Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday, how I loathe thee... (33/366)

Monday February 6, 2012

I never used to hate Mondays.

Actually, up until about a month ago, it never mattered to me what day of the week it was. 

A day was a day... Unless it was the weekend.  I love the weekends.

Lately, I hate Mondays.  Join the club, right?

I've been getting to bed at a respectable hour on Sunday night.

I don't blog on the weekends because they're so busy.  So, I catch up on them on Monday night usually.  (Hence the fact that this is my 4th published post in just over 2 hours).

Man, Monday morning rolls around and I feel like I have been hit by a Mack truck.

And then run back over with it in reverse.

I've been working out with a buddy on Monday mornings as well.  You'd think that would help kickstart the day.

Nope.

So, I give up.

I give up trying to like Mondays. 

I give up trying to get anything done on Mondays.

Mondays from now on will be my do nothing day.

Ava and I will stay in our jammies all day (except for my morning workout - I'll still accomplish that).

So, as the sun has set on this Monday, I am ever thankful that tomorrow is Tuesday...

NOT Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... It is quick and easy. Thanks for your feedback!