Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lunch With Bumpa (45/366)

Friday February 17, 2012

Yesterday, I blogged about the much needed break I was getting this weekend.  I was so distracted by this break that I completely forgot to attend my friend's Tupperware party yesterday morning.

I sent in my order for the party at the 11th hour, but I missed a good one.  She blogged about it, and her husband had some choice words for all the women in the house that day that didn't lift a finger to help with the housework! 

Read her blog here: Life With Four Boys, Coffee Please!

And the one about the Tupperware Party here: A Tupperware Party


***************************************************************************************************

Today's the day I drop the girls off with my mom and step dad for the weekend.

My step dad, whom the kids call Bumpa, took a 1/2 day off of work to spend with the girls.

We met for lunch before parting ways.

It was so nice to sit down, relax and have a fun lunch with the girls and Bumpa.

The girls obviously missed him, as they fought over who gets to sit in the booth seat next to Bumpa.

Hannah won, but after we were done eating, he had one next to him and the other on his lap!

Thus starts my weekend without my girls, and their weekend of fun together.

I am thankful for the impromptu lunch, but also the silence that followed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... It is quick and easy. Thanks for your feedback!