Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blahs (28/366)

Wednesday February 1, 2012

Today I can't seem to get anything done.  I've had a wonderful morning with Ava and my coffee. 

I'm going to work out later.

I should clean my house...  Should is the operative word.

It's winter here where I live and there is NO snow on the ground.  The last couple of days have been warm - upper 40's & lower 50's.  The sun has tried to shine a little bit each day.

But today... I have a case of the blahs!

So, I'm thankful for the warm weather - last year at this time I was bringing in a week's worth of wood because we had a MASSIVE snow storm barreling toward us.  It dropped about 2 feet of snow in most areas. The rest were drifts 3+ feet tall.

It was unbelievable.

But this year, we're waaaay below average snowfall and the temps are 10+ degrees warmer than average as well.  I'll take it!

I'm going to cure my blahs by taking a walk outside today in the spring-like air and enjoy it while I can.  After tomorrow, we'll know if we're in for a longer winter ride or not.

Let's hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... It is quick and easy. Thanks for your feedback!